From: Carlo Strata <carlo.str...@tiscali.it>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Fwd: Libre Office 3.4.2/3.43 crashing on
saving as PDF
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, 14 September, 2011, 12:55

Have you tried to *export* (not save or save as) *your original .doc
file* to .pdf on *other* systems (Windows, linux, MacOS X; 32 and 64
bit)? Without installing "universal document converter (udc.exe)"?

If not, could you try it and make we know?

If the file content is free of privacy rules, you could link us so that
we can test too on our own PCs.

Have a nice afternoon,

Carlo