On 09/15/2011 02:50 AM, Илиан Иванов wrote:
> Ah, i've didn't notice that the board did not support attachments so here's
> link for the file. i hope this time it works :)
>
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxMC-_kAohXrYjFjZWQ5ZTUtOGUwNS00MDdmLThhYTYtMTM0MjYyYjMwZWMz&hl=bg

Got it - thanks.

I exported as pdf (File|Export as PDF) without issues on:

LO 3.4.3 (linux)
LO 3.3.4 (linux)

LO 3.3.4 (Win7)
LO 3.4.3 (Win7)

The Win7's are on the same machine (Win7 64bit Home Premium); I tried
3.3.4 first, then uninstalled, and then installed 3.4.3. Just in case it
may have been an issue with a language pack, I even installed with the
Bulgarian language pack.

Sorry, I can't reproduce.