On 9/14/2011 3:58 AM, Илиан Иванов wrote:
> [...]
> I've had installed Libre Office 3.4.2 on my machine (Samsung r538 notebook -
> intel core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM and 500 GB HDD, with installed Windows 7
> home Premium x64), I've opened *.doc file created with MS Office 2003 and
> tried to save it as *.pdf. The result was that Libre office crashed [...]

I've received the *.doc file from the OP and it converts OK to PDF under
WinXP SP2
LibreOffice 3.4.3
OOO340m1 (Build:302)
>File>ExportAsPDF

Nothing special, for me, it's in bulgarian (cyrillic), though.
There's a small picture anchored as char on the 2nd row.
Additionally, the OP said he's using 32-bit LO on 64-bit OS.

(Searching for UDC, i've encountered some issues about it!)

Regards,
Lyudmil