From: Илиан Иванов <hellion...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fwd: Libre Office 3.4.2/3.43 crashing on
saving as PDF
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 15 September, 2011, 21:27

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems that the problem is the Bulgarian spell
checker I'm using (it's an *.oxt file from OOO). After I've installed it to
Libre office and tried to export the document like *.pdf the program
crashed. I've removed the dictionary (from extension manager) and the
problem still persisted but thanks to you I've renamed the directory and
voila Libre Office works again, no crashes no nothing. Now I have another
problem and it's where to get bulgarian dictionary for Libre Office.

--
Аз знам, че нищо не знам, но за сметка на това го зная добре.