From: Winston Yang <wins...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] In Writer, how can I type Indian fonts, such as
Sanskrit?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Saturday, 17 September, 2011, 6:05

In Writer, how can I type Indian fonts, such as Devanagari/Devanaagarii, for
Hindi or Sanskrit?

I'm using LibreOffice 3.4.3 on Linux (Trisquel 4.5.1).

I tried going to the following places:

        Trisquel: System > Administration > Language Support

        Writer: Tools > Options > Language Settings > Languages

Thank you.

Winston