Le 30/09/11 09:24, Ian Whitfield a écrit :

Hi Ian,

> On my second machine I have a separate copy of the Database file from
> machine 1 which is also "Registered" on that machine. If I try to run
> the database - 'LO Base>Open existing file>Select file>Open' The Base
> window opens and shows all my Tables, forms etc. But when I select any
> of these I get the following error...
>
> "Connection to 'My DB' couldn't be established.
> GENERAL ERROR: org.hsqldb.lib.FileSystem RunTime Error:
> Java.IO Exception:
> /home/tinderbox/ooobuild/build/libre-3.3.2.2/package/source/xstor/xstorage.cxx:
> :3323;"

Hmm, you are using a tinderbox build because that's what that message
seems to imply from the path ???

As the message further says, this is an IO exception :

lines 3319-3323 in xstorage.cxx deal with this and throw an exception if
the data in the container file can not be accessed.

Is your ODB file writable ?

Are you sure that the paths (and their read/write access) from the first
machine are the same as the second machine - if not, then your ODB
container as copied is going to have a problem trying resolve the paths...

Most notably, the versions of HSQLDB used between OOo 3.2.1 and
LibreOffice are different !!! This is known to have caused problems in
the past.

I don't know whether any of the above will solve your problem, but it
might be worth looking into it.

Alex