On 02/10/2011, Vinod Nadiadwala <thinw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am migrating my company's pc to libreoffice on windows, all my users
> are using windows terminal services, now i want to set default file save
> format to MS-Office i.e. .doc, .xls, .ppt to all users.

As previous stated by others, this is fundamentally wrong.

How does ODF benefit from you using LO to create m$ documents???

Your choice is simple: use LO to cread odf documents, or pay m$ and
continue to use m$ formats. If your business cannot afford m$...

> Thanks for the great job LibreOffice developers,

What impudence; LO programmers should work for free to allow your
company to increase _private_ profits! To repeat, how does LO benefit?
Have you made a donation to ODF yet?

For those seeking to use LO as an m$ clone, either make a donation to
LO for the time you are wasting for LO compatibility with m$ or
preferably, pay m$ and continue to use m$ products. When you find m$
formats 2010, 2011, 95, rtf, pptx, ppty, pptz are incompatible, please
send your requests to m$, not here.