From: Libre User [mailto:libreu...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Fri 10/14/2011 3:20 PM
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Where is Find? (Writer 3.4.3)

I just updated to LO 3.4.3 in a Windows 7 laptop.

[ctrl]+F used to bring up "Find" but now it doesn't.

Checked keyboard shortcuts and it shows [ctrl]+F is 'find' for LO but
is blank for Writer.

Also menu selections edit>Find  or edit>Find and Replace show
keyboard shortcuts but don't work either.  But the binocular icon on
the toolbar does work.

How do I get the keyboard shortcuts to work?

Jerry

PS: I know this was discussed before but couldn't find a search
function on the archive page!