Hi :)
LMDE is "Linux Mint"
http://linuxmint.com/
(i had to look it up as i thought the short form was "Mint" but the official
name is LMDE now grrr).  The DW page
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=mint

It seems really wrong that the formula is not being copied as expected.  Have
you tried renaming the user-profile to see if some weird setting has gone wrong?
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426