Hi :)
It's all good.  It's not really possible to notice everything about all
questions all the time.  We get there in the end.

I was growling because DE usually means a Desktop Environment so at first i
assumed the subject-line was a typo and meant LXDE.  Mint now seem to use LXDE
to mean something completely different too.  All annoyingly heading for
increasing confusion.

Someone in documentation is trying to translate the excellent Faq that the
French team built but he has a lot else going on at the same time.  The front
page is
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Faq
but i'm sure we could add sub-pages such as
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Faq/CopyPasteFormulas
or
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Faq/Dictionaries
to cover some issue that seem to crop up quite a bit.  Or even help with
translating from the French.

I'm not sure anyone has time but it would probably be great.