Sorry, I did not catch that.
Even when I am not ill, after surviving 3 strokes [even small ones] my ability to catch grammar and other mistakes can be difficult. Sometimes it is hard to type 3 or 4 letters correctly in a row. Other times my speech is no good. I hate it when both are working against me at the same time. At least I am better than my wife who suffers from advanced stage Alzheimer's.