----

Now this week I will be making the 98K word list version of my dictionaries for testing. Actually I may add the Canadian version to the American and British English ones. I only have a 45K word list for Oxford English, though.
.

On 11/06/2011 08:15 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
"Pulling your leg"??  I think you would have noticed?

--- On Sun, 6/11/11, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions<webmas...@krackedpress.com>  wrote:

From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions<webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] testing out 2 new large word list English
dictionaries.
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 6 November, 2011, 12:30

Sorry, I did not catch that.
Even when I am not ill, after surviving 3 strokes [even
small ones] my ability to catch grammar and other mistakes
can be difficult.  Sometimes it is hard to type 3 or 4
letters correctly in a row.  Other times my speech is
no good.  I hate it when both are working against me at
the same time.  At least I am better than my wife who
suffers from advanced stage Alzheimer's.