From: Tom Davies [mailto:tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 16:55
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: MS font exploit

Hi :)
Thanks Dennis. :)  I know i am pretty safe at home.  A targeted attack could
probably compromise me fairly easily but i am pretty safe from drive-by and
casual attacks.  Reinstalling an OS is no big deal either.

The main place i worry about uses mostly Xp machines and tomorrow is a good day
for me to get access to all but 2 of the machines.