Though I hate to recommend a competitor's services, and may take a little
flack for doing so. For those who do have a individual question and want an
answer and nothing more, perhaps they should consider asking their question
at  http://user.services.openoffice.org/ .  The community forum does
support OpenOffice, LibreOffice, StarOffice, NeoOffice and more.

I personally have done so on occasion and have received satisfactory
results.