Hi,

I'm a very basic Base user.  Can't seem to find any info on having Base
calculate a date in a Table.  I want to enter the date of a Lease Agreement;
follow up is required at 6 months and 12 months, it would be nice to have
these dates automatically calculated

I'm hoping I can set this up directly in the Table; or do I need to make a
query?

If I need to make a query, how do I enter it into the form?  Currently these
dates are part of a subform in datasheet format.

Thanks in advance for your help,

CB