in-line :-

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:01, v...@earthlink.net <virgil.da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snipped>

> -------------------------
> The problem is actually in Kubuntu 11.10:
> Choose: (from application launcher)
> System Settings

Hi all,
@vda could you pray tell from where you are getting the System
settings. I do not see a System Settings in the Libreoffice Launcher.
By Application Launcher if you mean the GNOME Menu then that's a
different thing altogether ? Could you elaborate ? OR is this
something to do with Unity (which I've no clue about)

This is what libreoffice.org launcher looks like at my end. Mind you
this is on GNOME 3 fallback desktop with number of things opened (RAM
is full) and hence you are seeing it the way it is. It could also be a
bug but anyways that's not the point ATM.

I cannot/could not spot any System Settings within the Libreoffice.org
Launcher interface.

Looking forward to knowing more.

--
          Regards,