Stefano,

I have been using listservs for more than 40 years and this is the only list I
have ever been on where some 10% of the traffic is this thrashing over top
posting. Yes, I regularly trim or intersperse comment, but when necessary in my
opinion, or warranted, a portion of my comment may be top posted for the
reasons set forth at all the usual sites, a practice That Is Not contrary to
bottom posting

Moreover, I DO often get frustrated and find my self typing RTFM, bit that is
with respect to substantive matters. This discussion is not substantive.