Hi, Don:
I do belive a newer computer would minimize the saving time, but I have no
money to buy a new one.
I think "allow typing while saving files" would be a good feature for many
old computer users.
Such feature will save our working time when using Libreoffice on old
machines, we don't need to buy new computers for the long file saving time.

Thank you :)