From: Jonathan Schultz <jonat...@imatix.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Some documents make libreoffice-writer crash
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sunday, 8 April, 2012, 5:26

> Presumably you copied
> the old User Profile to the new place to get your previous settings
> and Extensions back?

Yes, did that and it worked fine. I also do some strange things like
replace the dictionary files with symbolic links into my working
directories so that they get shared and synchronised between my
different devices.

>  You can always try the repo version another
> time and then perhaps do a parallel install after that maybe.

Since I noticed that the debian testing repository is allegedly the same
version as TDF's (3.4.6-602) I tried using it but the problem came back.
So I'll stick with TDF's version for now and wait for a new release.

Cheers,
Jonathan

  Regards