I am trying to put together a picture presentation using Impress. Using a mac
mini running Lion I am having no problem. As the presentation will be given
elsewhere I want to use a G4 laptop running osx 10.4.11. Transfering the file
fails to work as it fails to include all of the pictures. Any attempt to
rebuild on the G4 fails as it says "Graphics filter not found" on most of the
pictures, all jpeg. I can use some other pictures, as a test, but there seems
to be no consistency.
I am using LibreOffice 3.5.3.2 on the G4 and LibreOffice 3.5.0rc3 on the mac
mini.

If anyone can help I will be grateful, the presentation is for Monday evening.

Dave Lawson

dave.la...@btinternet.com
davidslaw...@btinternet.com