Am 31.05.2012 04:57, chimak111 wrote:
Apropos the announcement and referring to "[i]with up to 100% performance
gains when opening large files (depending on operating system, hardware
configuration and file contents)[/i]" in particular, it would be nice if
LibreOffice had a set of "large files" that users could download and check
for themselves before and after installing 3.5.4 so that one variable, file
content, would be out of the way.

Since this is the type of news that comes from Italo Vignoli I don't give a shit. He has really no clue.
Interested spreadsheet users can generate huge data sheets within seconds.
With my own files I notice a *small* difference in speed between AOO and LibO3.3 on one side and LibO 3.5 on the other side.