Hi Chad,

Le 2012-05-31 13:08, Chad Neeper a écrit :

But, really, so what? In my particular case, I regularly use a large and
complex spreadsheet with numerous custom macros. In my case, moving from
LO 3.4.x to 3.5.x apparently broke something vital. A process that has
taken less than 60 seconds to complete in versions 3.x through 3.4.x now
can take 30 minutes or more. Total deal-breaker and major pain in the butt!

Have you issued a bug for this? Could you describe the problem and have a sample where it does not work or the speed has slowed?

Cheers,

Marc