Jude DaShiell wrote

> No.  Not ready for Government academic or business users.  What's worse,
> the accessibility problems "inferior jre" with windows registry patch
> merged didn't start in libreoffice at all.  Those same problems exist in
> openoffice 3.45 which I think is its current version.  Something or
> somethings were broken before the import or copy over of code from
> openoffice to libreoffice.  The accessibility problems put libreoffice
> in a Section 508 violation situation.

Jude,

Please review request for feedback on your  Windows Java Access Bridge 2.0.2
installation from your original thread titled "inferior jre error message".

We've closed the 46114 Bug as "NotABug"--but if you really are still having
issues this needs attention and we need your assistance in testing
Accessibility support.

Regards,

Stuart

V Stuart Foote wrote