Running LibreOffice 3.4.4 (last update 11/1/11) on Apple MadGook Pro
A few days back while using LibreOffice I had to shut down because it froze
while I was importing (cut & paste) some information with a photo from a web
page.
I had to use the Apple Force Quit to get LibreOffice to close.
After reopening LibreOffice I got a popup window entitled "Restore Windows,"
which didn't work (tried the "Restore Windows" button.
Since it didn't work I clicked on the "Don't Restore Windows" button figuring
it would end in the window closing--it didn't.
Since then, whenever I open LibreOffice the "Restore Windows" popup opens and
stays open. When I close whatever I was working on--Text Document or
Spreadsheet--the popup remains.
LibreOffice will not restart until I clear the "Restore Windows" box from
active memory.
To clear the window I must do another Forced Quit.
Please let me know what I need to do to get this problem to go away.

Hardware:
  Model Name:   MacBook Pro
  Model Identifier:     MacBookPro8,2
  Processor Name:       Intel Core i7