While I haven't tested this. It may be an answer.

Create first page with entire path
copy to make second path

cut end length of path on first page.
cut beginning length on second page.

Hope this helps

On 7/16/2012 11:40 AM, Kenneth Åstrand wrote:
Hi,
Just started to work with impress (3.5.4.2). Perhaps i don't know to do
things but in don't think so.

I wanted to do this. Add image (of arrow) , duplicate page. Move the image
to new position (in page 2).
After that i wanted to go back to page1 and set properties of that image so
that i moves to the position that it is in page 2.
So when i click, i get an animation and. movement Next page displays.

I tried to make custom paths, but it was hell to get it exactly. So you
dont get a smooth animation to new position.