Hi Henri,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM, henri wrote:
> I am running LibreOffice v 3.5.5,
> OS: WIN XP SP3
> mail application: Thunderbird V 14.
> When I try the option :File/send/document as e-mail I get the following
> error message:
> "LibreOffice was unable to find a working e-mail configuration"
>
> I have gone into Tools/Options/Internet but cannot find anything to set up a
> default e-mail .

There's not any "default e-mail" option in LibreOffice for OS Windows.

> I have gone into Windows : **Set Programs access and defaults**, set up a
> custom configuration so that Thunderbird is my default mailer, rebooted my
> computer, relaunched LibreOffice (I did this a couple of times to be
> sure)and still no joy.
> As this option worked in LiBo V 3.4 ,I can only assume it is a bug.
> I know I can work around it but since it is a possible bug I shall wait in
> hope for a correction
> Henri

That works for me (on WinXP) with Thunderbird 14.0, LibreOffice
3.6.0.4 / 3.5.6.2(rc).
[LibreOffice 3.5.5.3 no longer installed.]

Please check
Control Panel → Internet Options → Programs → E-mail...
Select: Mozilla Thunderbird.

mjk

--
3.6 New Features and Fixes