On 10/08/2012 19:03, Andreas Säger wrote:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4000497/AOO_mail_config.png

thank you, Andreas, for your reply.
Unfortunately I think that the site refers to an option possibly available in Linux but not in WinOS as the only options available under INTERNET settings are for PROXY, BROWSER PLUG_IN and MEDIAWIKI. Ihave just tried installing LiBo V 3.6 but, possibly due yo my aged machine or lack of RAM (1gb only and I cannot find extra ram anymore) so I'll just revert to V 3.5.5 and work aound what is, at best , a very minor annoyance in a very fine software.
Henri