yes, I agree with you; and thanks for your kind words.

       For the listers who promote Thunderbird & Opera, the problems, some
of which are noted here, persist  ;-(

       BTW - what is PM ? ... Prime Minister doesn't fit into the context
;-)
                                         post meridian or post mortem  ;-)

       BTW 2 - if anyone would care to see my list - I've even written
articles - re. the acronym craze, I'll be glad to send it to you; just ask
;-)

På Thu, 16 Aug 2012 02:29:24 +0200, skrev Andrew Brager <apb3...@bak.rr.com