Hi, hoping someone can help me with this problem I'm facing.

When opening a spreadsheet, it takes around 2m10 seconds for LibreOffice to
open it.

It's an old .ODS file created years ago with OpenOffice, not a big file,
only 56 KB, nothing complicated in it, just a few functions like SUM,
COUNTIF, etc. I never had any problem in both Linux/Windows. Now on a new
computer with Windows 7 64 bit, I installed LibreOffice : Version 3.6.0.4
(Build ID: 932b512) and it takes a long time to open it up. If I open a new
spreadsheet it is fast, like 3 seconds, I can put some text in it, save it,
open it, still fast, just my old spreadsheet that is very slow to open.

I deleted every sheets in it, created a new one, went into
File->Properties, click the Reset button, close, save, re-open : still very
slow. I disabled the real-time protection of MS Security Essentials : still
very slow. For the 2m10 duration to open it, my CPU (Intel i5) is only at
1-3% and soffice.bin consumes only 23 080k of memory (I have a total of 6
GB).

I'm attaching the file which is now only at 12 KB since I deleted all
sheets.

Thanks for any help