On 08/29/2012 10:50 PM, Rafał Piszczek wrote:

Hi Rafal,

Ver. 3.6.1 still bad recognition date.
Up to ver. 3.5.6 when I wrote "23/8" or just "23 /" changed to 23.08.2012 -
now despite cell format as a date - nothing changes ... For me it falls
off. Daily I have to write on a sheet about 150 dates. So I am forced to
stay with version 3.5.6.

It is a known bug, and a fix/solution has been provided by Eike Rathke for acceptance into the next release (it is currently awaiting integration approval). It is also planned to allow a user configuration option to switch on/off certain formats for date recognition, but I don't think that this has been integrated yet.

You should download a daily developer build and test to see if the problem has gone away.

Alex