On 30/08/2012 at 07:57, Alex Thurgood <alex.thurg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is also planned to allow a user configuration
> option to switch on/off certain formats for date recognition, but I
> don't think that this has been integrated yet.

Code has been contributed yesterday, but it awaits review. Eike Rathke (guy
responsible for this change) hopes that it will be incorporated in 3.6.3.

You can see status and patch here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/511

Let's hope it will be in 3.6.3. Until then, users depending on this certain
feature should stick with 3.5 line.
By the way: there will be at least one more release of 3.5, scheduled for mid-
October.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski