- created a text box or button at the slide from where I wanted to start the
custom show
- hyperlinked text box (or button) with the custom show and set a flag to return to the starting slide in the main presentation.

On 2012-09-08 04:24, anne-ology wrote:
        Are you perchance referring to placing a URL link within the show;
            if so, then that's what you do - when you click on it, then that
site will open up.

        If instead you're referring to placing a slide show within a slide
show,
            then just add the additional slides where you wish them to
appear.

        If neither, then please explain further.