hello
3 compuers are all-in-one: asus
http://www.asus.com/Allinone_PCs/20_inch/ET2012EUTS/
i did installed libreoffice on 3 computer all-in-one asus. (LibreOffice
3.5:build-413 Number of build: 350m1(Build:413) from yast of opensuse 12.2.

but there is strange or new bug:
when my mouse go to over the area "zoom slider" # is "AUTO-DRAG" but i dont
click "drag" and move, but it's automatic active "auto-click-drag" this is
strange...
but maybe problem from all monitors are multi-touch-screen ...maybe this is
problem with libreoffice "auto drag" area zoom-slider??

3 computers have same problem "auto-drag" on area zoom

# (not know what is name) see my link screenshot:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5440392/forum/libreoffice/area-zoom.slider.png