hello
i'm back!
then i did try to understand where is problem, i found problem!!

A-
when i turn on ASUS all-in-one (multitouch is enabled, this is default) when
Opensuse and Kde started works as fine or perfect.
i open libreoffice (3.5.4.13-3.1 checked from yast package) and my mouse over
area zoom-slider, not problem for "auto-activated-drag" in area zoom-slider,
because i dont touched to monitor(multitouch)..then i try to touch to monitor
(multitouch) it's start "auto-activated-drag" in area zoom-slider...then
problem is multitouch monitor.. but i dont know how disable
"auto-activated-drag"..????

B-
i download libreoffice from site libreoffice version 3.6.1 en, rpms and
installed from yast works as perfect, i start libreoffice 3.6.1 use with bash
opt/libreoffice/program/scalc and started,
IT'S SAME PROBLEM WITH "AUTO-ACTIVATED-DRAG" ON AREA ZOOM-SLIDER!!!!

C-
i try restart opensuse 12.2 and kde  and i dont touch to monitor (multitouch),
open libreoffice 3.6.1, not problem, does not activated "AUTO-ACTIVATED-DRAG"
ON AREA ZOOM-SLIDER, also i did open libreoffice 3.5.4.13-3.1 not problem, does
not activated "AUTO-ACTIVATED-DRAG" ON AREA ZOOM-SLIDER.
I TRY TOUCH TO MONITOR MULTITOUCH... IT'S ACTIVATED "AUTO-ACTIVATED-DRAG" ON
AREA ZOOM-SLIDER!!!.SLIDER.
THEN  how it's resolved?