Hi :)
Mounting it at boot relies on the Ntfs partition not stuffing-up.  If it stuffs
up then the boot-up gets quite grumbly and unhappy, particularly fstab.  It's
better to use your file-browser to bookmark certain folders on the Ntfs and
then try those bookmarks after boot-up is over and the machien has settled
down.