Hi :)
Ages ago one of the devs or someone was asking if i could create some more
layouts or something but i don't have skills in that area.  Is it possible to
join the design-team and make a few more?  Are there Extensions that have extra
layouts?  Doesn't OpenOffice have some more?
Apols and regards from
Tom :)