Hi :)
No, and i doubt it's going to be easy to ask for help from the MS world.  There
might be a few that know how to edit the Xml files inside the XlsX container
but trying to get those people to help or even finding them could prove to be
difficult!

Can you not just export as Pdfs?  They wouldn't be editable but if they need to
be edited it could be given as a good reason for your recipients or colleagues
to install LO alongside MS Office.  There are, inevitably, good advantages to
each.  I have both even though i often slate the MS one and tend to avoid it
where possible.

Apols and regards from
Tom :)