Le 03/10/12 20:54, Mark Stanton a écrit :

Hi Mark,

> I've got an XML file (I've generated myself, programmatically).
>
> I thought it ought to be easy to import it in LO (3.4.6), somehow.  I
> thougth Calc would be a good bet, but it just gives me "General I/O
> error".  Base does the same.

Without a filter to transform it into something readable/formattable by
one of the apps of the suite, at best you could possibly open it in
Writer as plain text.

The installed XML/XSLT filters that come with LO are :

Docbook from SXW (old binary StarOffice/OOo format) - import/export
MediaWiki - export
Mediawiki_web - export
MS Excel 2003 XML - import/export
MS Word 2003 XML - import/export