Am 11.10.2012 18:36, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
> On 11/10/12 13:27, Andreas Säger wrote:
>>
>> This is not a free clone of some other program. All it can do is loading
>> .doc files fairly well. Please switch to this software or stay with
>> WinWord.
>>

> And with that attitude on a help list, LO is never likely to become any
> sort of threat to MS Office, is it?

Personally, I do not want to threat anybody or anything. This software
will never be any thread to anybody else's commercial product. When MS
Office dies, LibreOffice will die as well simply because more and more
people learn that nobody ever needed dinosaurs like these so called
"productivity suites".
It is very different from what some people expect and somebody needs to
tell about it to avoid hours of frustration.