I think I saw this once on my mac when it went to sleep, powered the wireless down and when it woke up the printers were gone in LO.
Can't be sure as it was a while ago.
Steve

On 2012-10-24 07:50, Malcolm Moore wrote:
Some more experimentation led me to believe it's not random,
it's time related .... I am now minded to believe it's bug 50784
which is posted against version 3.5.2

I will investigate more tomorrow and if it is as I fear, and the bug
continues into 3.5.4 and 3.6.1.  I will add a note to that bug report

Many thanks to everyone

   _____