On 04/12/2012 08:25, Graham Luffrum wrote:
Hi,

I had the same problem.  If I remember right you need to make sure that the
languages set up in Tools - Options - Language settings - Languages match
the language of the Help file that you installed.
Tried this but..

I got the installer: Windows, version 3.6.3, English (GB) and the corresponding built-in help.

In the "User interface" setting I can only select "English USA" or "French France", not that my Windows version is a French one.

Any other tips, or do I have to install a "English USA" version to get "close" to what I like to have.

Werner