On 05/12/2012 11:09, Graham Luffrum wrote:
Werner,

I also have LO 3.6.3 (under Windows 7) which I set up using the installer
and help files for English UK, but unlike you I have English UK as one of
the possibilities for the "User interface".  (If I change the User
interface to English US I get the problem you are encountering.)  I know
it's a pain, but I suggest that you remove LO from your computer and also
delete the LO user profile.  To do the latter see

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile

Then reinstall LO making sure that both files are English UK and that you
do so in the right order, i.e. the Help file last.
Thanks for the hint, but no luck.

Now I only have French in the language selection

I am just downloading the US one to see if changes, but I suspect that the Main Installer just doesn't care what I want and picks up the language from some windows setting.

Maybe there is some installer switch I have to set, or ..........

Werner