No preferences for a default font, only the option to set up a font
substitution table. Which is empty in the way the system is installed
initially. No Idea how to even start setting it to work. .

I've also run the font book app and verified that all fonts are ok and there
are no duplicates.

I have already tried deleting my user profile but that doesn't help.

On Dec 5, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Alex Thurgood wrote:

> Le 05/12/2012 18:23, Oogie McGuire a écrit :
>
> Hi Oogie,
>
>> And finally no matter what I do the help file is blank when I open it up. I
>> believe it's a related font issue but cannot seem to fix it.
>
> Which fonts is LO configured to use for the basic display of the
> application ? In Preferences, there should be something that lets you
> set the default font, and possibly a substitute font for rendering if
> the initial one isn't there ?
>
> Failing that, I would suggest moving/deleting your LO-user profile (make
> sure LO isn't running first), and then letting LO create a new one when
> you restart, to see if that helps at all.
>

> Alex

Eugenie (Oogie) McGuire
Desert Weyr http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA