I just checked for updates and Libre Office reports that my system is up to
date.

However I went out to the LO site and found the newer rev. SO I downloaded it
and installed and ran into the exact same problem today with fonts missing from
files that were fine yesterday.

Also that did not fix the help file problem at all.

Would there be any place or way to send the screen shots and would they be
helpful?

On Dec 5, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:

> You are using 3.5.6. Since that time, 3.5.7 was issued to fix a bug but I
> don't remember why right now. 3.5.7 might not have that problem. Also the
> newest release is 3.6.3 with 3.6.4 coming soon. 3.6.3 might also not have
> this problem.

Eugenie (Oogie) McGuire
Desert Weyr http://www.desertweyr.com/
Paonia, CO USA