Hi :)
Ahhh, tabbed auto-complete is really helpful.

On a unix-based command-line, so that's any Gnu&Linux just start typing a
command or pathname or file-name and after about 2 or 3 characters press the
tab key.  It then lists all the relevant things that start with those 2 or 3
characters and copies everything you have typed so far onto a new line so that
you can ignore all the suggestions and carry on typing if you want.  If there
is only 1 suggestion then it just fills in all the rest for you.  Errr, i dunno
how to select say the 5th option except by using the mouse to copy&paste.  The
keyboard short-cut for paste doesn't work but mouse paste is always good :)