>> Hi there
>>
>> I need to calculate several videos duration having initial and final time
>> in hh:mm:ss.000 format. But even if such format is set as a custom one
just
>> got a #VALUE! message.
>> Is possible to achieve that task or need to look for an alternative way
>> find out?
>>
>> Regards in advance and wish you all have a very nice 2013 beggining.
>>
>      Are you using Calc to do this? If not what are you using? How are
you setting up your calculations? When you created the time format, how did
you do it? (I need a step by step description.)
>      I opened Calc and formated column A with HH:MM:SS.000 in the Format
code box. Then I clicked the green check. What I saw in the Format list was
13:37:46.000. Then I entered times in A1 and A2. Finally I entered =A1-A2
in A3. I got an answer in the format I had created for column A.

Hi Dan, thanks for the quick response

I found the problem, my locale setting does not recognize the '.' as
decimal separator. So, replacing it witch a ',' did the trick.

:-)