Hi :)
Ahah, trust Dan to know the answer :D

Feature-request, wish-list and enhancement-request are all the same thing.
Different projects prefer different terms and i can never remember which is the
one that gets used in LibreOffice so i just try to cover the most likely
choices.  I guess ideally i would prefer it if it did use the fonts set in
Writer by default but would also allow "Styles" (so i guess the style called
"default" or "body-text" would be the one set in the Writer section
Tools - Options - Writer - "Basic fonts"
but it would make even more sense if the options in there were moved to
Tools - Options - Fonts
I wonder why that hasn't been done already though?  There might be a really
good reason why not.  So, the way i see uit there are perhaps 3 or 4
enhancement-requests (or whatever) that might be worth posting.

I don't think any count as proper bugs and i wouldn't want to put it on tooo
high a priority because there are a lot more serious issues that would be best
done sooner.  At least this issue is just cosmetic.  For example better
back-ends and tighter integration with more back-ends would be great
(apparently the people from postgresql (and the liaison chap) here did a great
job and Alex sorts out MySql/MariaDb quite often).  Pruning Base right back to
get rid of some of those troublesome wizards would be fantastic.