Howdy Noel,

Sure, for a button in the label add a tilde ~ before the letter you want to
use as the keyboard accelerator.

In the case of a data control on a form you do similar, add a label
control, in the text for the label add the ~ before the character you want
to use and then for the actual data entry control, in the property editor
for the control set the property 'Label Field' to the name of the label
control. hmm, easier to do then to write, that last bit atually.

//drew