Hi Tom & Drew,

Thanks for your replies.  I've been on holiday for a week, but prior to
that I came up with a work around that sort of worked, but was pretty
clunky!

Thanks Drew for letting me know about using the tilde - it was exactly what
I was looking for. (Although for a start I thought it wasn't working - the
underlined letter shows up at run time but not in design mode!)

Thanks again,

Noel
--
Noel Lodge