On 02/04/2013 06:57 AM, Stephen Morris wrote:
Hi,
I have Eclipse with the OpenOffice plugin to enable development of extensions for Libreoffice. Can someone tell where I can get documentation on the Libreoffice Calc internals and how to interface specifically to things like the Pivot Table dialogue so that it can be extended. I want to work around the fact that Pivot Tables in Calc 3.6.5 are functionally not equivalent to Excel 2002 let alone Excel 2010? I was also thinking of developing these extensions in Java, are there any issues with doing so?

regards,
Steve

Thankyou for the input guys. I'll search the wiki for information on the internals and hope that its not openoffice specific. I guess given the direction that Libreoffice is heading I'll have to search the internet for documentation and tutorials to learn python.

regards,
Steve